applycation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reknit

PostSubject: applycation   Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:58 am

1. Name: Lukas
2. Location(if in U.S.A, please give state): Denmark
3. Age:14
4. In-Gmae nick: reknitstdalbgad (if i am not playing series. -=tossen=-_TOS15 for seriesplay
5. PID Number:?
6. GLobal Points:7000 on rek and 93.000 on -=tossen=-
7. Favourite Weapon( you are allowed 2 ): sniper medic
8. Why This CLan? because i got asked if i wanted to join (and because SgtPetronas is a funny teamplayer Smile
9. Have You Been In Other Clans? if yes, please post name and links:I have been in two clans. the first one was called tos. ive played with them since bfv came out we played toghter in 2-3 months after bf2 came out and then the clan got splitted up. the few players that remained the contact started a new clan got formed. eventually the clan got big (over 30 members) and we had 3 servers (ranked). but the clan fell apart after christmas 2006 i think. no link since the clans arent existing anymore.
10. If Anyone, Who Recruited You?:SgtPetronas
11. How Long Do You Play On A Daily Basis?different sometimes i dont play sometimes maybe 2-3 hours
12. Msn, E-Mail or Any Other Contact:lukaskragh@hotmail.com, lukas@deluks.dk
13. If Application Accepted, What position Do You Desire?(admin, moderator or member): i dont care if i just have fun
14. Any Contact You May Be Reached By?
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: i am aplying to join this clan.   Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:20 am

1. Name: Eric
2. Location(if in U.S.A, please give state): Denmark
3. Age:14
4. In-Game nick: ericsuper8
5. PID Number:?
6. GLobal Points:22125 at the moment
7. Favourite Weapon( you are allowed 2 ): G36E, PKM
8. Why This CLan? i got invited, and i hope i can get even more fun of BF2 in it ^^
9. Have You Been In Other Clans? if yes, please post name and links: no clans at all.
10. If Anyone, Who Recruited You?: SgtPetronas
11. How Long Do You Play On A Daily Basis?different sometimes i dont play sometimes maybe 2-3 hours
12. Msn, E-Mail or Any Other Contact: msn: eric@cfjensen.dk , and mail too , on same adress
13. If Application Accepted, What position Do You Desire?(admin, moderator or member): member, For The Win,
14. Any Contact You May Be Reached By? ???
Back to top Go down
SgtPetronasTiger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: applycation   Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:22 am

Welcome to Bf2[E],

We have reviewed and accepted your application, congratulations.

You will now enter a 1 month probation period in our clan in which we will observe your style and behavior. At the end of the month you will be placed into either Alpha, Bravo or Charlie Squad, depending on your playing style. You may now put the BB4Lr tag infront of your Battlefield 2 nickname untill your probation ends. You may now create a welcome post in the 'Welcome' topic.

We also would like to ask you to be present in the Servers provided whenever possible so we can play together and judge you:

FGM , BOG , EAF

For now, I wish you good luck in your probation period and thank you for taking interest in Bf2[E]. SgtPetronasTiger will be watching you at the servers montioned in last paragraph and give everyone feedback on you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: applycation   

Back to top Go down

applycation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Boyz 4 LIfe :: Introduction & Information :: Recruitment Division-
Jump to: