The new guy.....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new guy.....   Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:23 am

since your not too sure of desired position, ill happily help

Admin: you are the boss. you can do anything you want to the forum and anything you want on our server( when we get one )e.g. kick ban warn and all that

Member: you dont have a lot of rights, you cant modify forum/server

Moderator: you can change the look of the forum, pretty much like admin.... i think( ive never been or talked to real moderator so im not too sure what you can do as Moderator)

i hope this will shine a light on what you want to be

Petronas,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://badboyz4life.logu2.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Well Tony   Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:17 am

Well Tony,

its very nice of you to consider joining. Let me be the first(i think) to welcome you to this wonderfull clan. My real nick is SgtPetronasTiger
me and kakso34 started this clan and are quite happy with the members and attention and friends we have, aren't we kaks?

well you answered all the application questions so i think we can skip the whole application forum for you.

if you go to the Recruitment Division topic, youll find all the information you need about where we play.

Petronas
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://badboyz4life.logu2.com
General_probe

PostSubject: The new guy.....   Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:01 pm

Hi guyes...

I played with kakso34 yesterday and he recommended me too join this clan, my nick is General_probe and my real name is Tony...
Little about my self i am 23 years old and i come from sweden, i play BF2 atleast 3 hours a day, my rank is Sergeant Major, my global score is 51 985 points rigth now, i think my PID number is 111852612, my e-mail is---probe_85@hotmail.com, my favorite weapon in game is G36e with medics, i dont know what position i want (admin,moderator,member) because i dont know what is what and what is good for me, little help there maybe plz Smile, well and if there is more info you need from me or if you want too just talk too me just send me a messadge and i will awnser as soon i se it or else i se you guyes on the battlefield....... Tony
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new guy.....   

Back to top Go down

The new guy.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Boyz 4 LIfe :: Introduction & Information :: Welcome-
Jump to: